Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 1 -- REALLY NOW--- 197 pounds

So, realizing that I was going to start my diet today, I decided to do a little damage last night in the form of a pint of Ben & Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch, a bacon burger with french fries, and a late night snack of some nachos. I know, I know... it's gross. But it's my last time...

I listened to the first recording today... I actually really liked it. I felt really relaxed, and when I woke up, I felt like I was motivated to eat healthy. The directions say that you only have to listen to the recording once a week, there's also a 15 minute recording and it says to listen to that every day.

We'll see. For breakfast I had two scrambled eggs, a banana and a slice of whole wheat toast. I didn't even finish my eggs, and I'm not really hungry for lunch yet. Maybe I'll go out for a walk over to my sisters place to play with the kids.

No comments: