Thursday, August 21, 2008

Britney Spears is skinny Again

According to Britney: "I'm the healthiest I've been all my life," Britney, 26, tells OK!. "My diet has a lot to do with my getting into shape. I have no sugar. I don't eat fruit or even fruit juice because of the sugar. I eat chicken and salmon and rice. I eat avocados. I'll have egg whites for breakfast and sometimes turkey burgers for lunch. I try to do just 1,200 calories a day. It may sound like it's not much, but it's actually a lot of food if you eat the right things..."

It sounds like she's doing low carb, except the rice. Weird. I don't know why you'd eat rice but no fruit. Rice is pretty nutritionally void, especially white rice. An apple or orange would be healthier. I know from experience that restricting like this always winds up having a binge in the back that's twice as big. The hypnosis is really helping the idea of moderation to feel a bit more comfortable these days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought this magazine yesterday and read the Britney article first. I agree that it's really strange that she's not eating any fruit. I mean, fruit is low in calories and I like to use it as a healthy snack inbetween meals. Although, if she's restricting her caloric intake to 1200 calories per day, she's most likely just having really small portions of her rice and salmon dishes.

Plus, it's gotta be a lot easier when you have an assistant preparing all of your meals and you also have a personal trainer who's motivating you to get into the gym and giving you one on one training tips. Oh to be a celebrity.

Kind Regards,
Jo

Lila said...

Hi Jo,
Thanks for commenting on my blog! I agree, it must me a ton easier when someone is monitoring ALL of your food. Not only that, her motivation for losing weight is her career. Every pound she loses is worth a million dollars. Plus, she did sign that contract with Bally's to lose weight, so she LITERALLY gets paid for her weight loss.

Anonymous said...

Hey I have saw u r add it is fabulous ,its very impressive to know that u r interest in this features.it Impress me a lot ,if you are interest please visit our site .its very easy method to earn money in millions and thousands at u r home or office .
http://www.onlineuniversalwork.com