Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 1-- 194 Pounds

Hi. My name is Lila. I am 24, a student at the University of Minnesota and I have 80 pounds to lose. At 5'0, I have the body of a beautiful round apple, with little legs coming out. Sometimes I think that I look a little like the fruit of the loom guy. Anyway, my sister Adeline did hypnotherapy and lost like 15 pounds in a month. I called to make an appointment, but apparently it's $200 per session. So, instead I downloaded this program to help me. It's only $39.95. We'll see if it works.

Addie has always been blessed as a skinny girl and I've always been the fat one. She gained weight after having my nieces. I gained weight after having life. I don't have kids, or a husband, or a boyfriend, but one thing at a time really. I'm hoping to lose 10 pounds a month for the next 8 months, which will get me to my goal by next spring, in time for my graduation!

I've done every diet. Every diet. Weight Watchers, Atkins, Stillman, Nutri-System, Jenny Craig... all of them. I know everything about nutrition, but nothing seems to fit. I'm hoping that the think and shrink program can help me. It's not a diet, but I guess it makes your brain feel different about food.

No comments: