Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me

For fun. 

1.)My mom almost named me Jane Lila instead of Lila Jane, but decided at the last minute to switch it, to my Dad's surprise- literally she gave the name to the doctor for my birth certificate!

2.)I started smoking cigarettes when I was 12 and quit when I was 22. I hate cigarettes. but i miss them.

3.)My kittens aren't really mine, they're my roommates, but they like me better. 

4.)My favorite food is guacamole, but I hate plain avocados. 

5.)My favorite word is conjunctivitis. 

6.)I did lots of drugs to try and lose weight. It didn't work. 

7.)Red Bull & Vodka is my drink of choice.

8.)I only need two to be drunk.

9.)I was born without toenails on my left foot. 

10.)I wish I could make flossing a habit. 

11.)I'm not sure that I've ever been in love, if it's love that I've been in, I've been in love like 14 times. 

12.)I'm afraid of serial killers. 

13.)My computer's name is Ermintrude.

14.)My vagina doesn't have a name.

15.)I am obsessed with Jackie O and Audrey Hepburn. Maybe that's why I've always been obsessed with being skinny.

16.)I've never been skinny.

17.)I want to be famous. 

18.)I don't know what I want to be famous for. 

19.)I want to have a baby, but I'm afraid that no one will ever marry me. 

20.)I don't put pictures of myself on the internet or facebook or anything because I am insecure about the way I look. 

21.)I paint the toenails on my right foot and my toes on my left. 

22.)I am hoping to move to New York City after I graduate. 

23.)I get obsessed with men who kiss me. I try not to, it's damaging. It hurts really badly. But I can't help it. 

24.)I still sleep with the same teddy bear that I have slept with since I was a baby.

25.)I never understood cheesecake. I love cheese, and cake too, but the two don't mix for me. I guess that I'm weird because most everyone goes crazy for the cheesecake factory. 

No comments: