Tuesday, January 6, 2009

kiss kiss

I love 2009. I'll admit it. Even though it's only 6 days into the new year, I'm still basking in the afterglow of a week long love fest. Not a summer fling but a holiday fling. On Christmas eve, after a carefully high proteined, low carbed meal with my mom and sister's family, I came back to my house to a tawdry night full of egg nog and my roommate's visiting brother. Jonathan. He and my roommate and her man had been sitting in front of the fireplace drinking eggnog and playing guitar hero and getting extremely silly. One thing led to another and, well... I had a Christmas miracle (I got laid!) and a New Years eve kiss. It was so nice. We basically spent the whole time he was here together. Snuggled up, kissing, building snowmen, shopping, throwing snowballs. I feel like I'm in love. He's in medica school in New York. I hope I see him again... sigh... anyway. I guess I'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Girl of True Heart said...

Yay! You came back and you came back with awesome feel-good news. Love it! Good for you! Those emotional endorphins are so cool.